Single Will – £180.
Mirror Wills – prepared for a couple at the same time – £300
Local home visit – £60 (additional to above)
The figures quoted above for Wills include:-
- 2 meetings, the 1st to take your instructions and the 2nd to go through and sign your Will
- Drafting your Will including all amendments necessary before the Will is ready to sign
- Preparing an Expression of Wishes if necessary to explain why you have chosen or excluded certain potential beneficiaries.
- Typical trusts often contained in your Will, such as trusts for minor children and a life interest trust in relation to your home
- If you own a property jointly with another person, severing the tenancy on that property to give effect to any life interest trust contained in your Will.
- Application to the Land Registry to note any severance of tenancy on the Land Register
- Providing you with the original Will and additional certified photocopies to provide to executors or beneficiaries, if you wish.
The figures quoted do not include:-
- Obtaining an Official Copy of the entries on the Land Register before severing the tenancy. An additional fee of £3 is payable to the Land Registry
- Any unusual trusts such as discretionary trusts, particularly if they are drafted separately to the Will. Separate advice shall be needed from our consultant specialising in Wills before quoting an additional fee.
- Specific advice about estate tax planning. You should also take independent financial advice.
- Storing your Will. We do not store Wills but only keep a copy of the signed Will on our computer system.
If you want to set up a trust for a disabled adult or want to consider a “Living Will” or Advanced Directive we suggest that you instead seek advice from Sheree Green of Greenchurch Legal Services as she is an expert in the field and is able to act as a professional trustee when necessary.