As you are aware, we have entered unprecedented times with little certainty or clarity. There will be many of you with a defined child arrangement order or agreement that, due to government … [Read More] about Impact of Corona Virus on Children Arrangements
Solicitors based in Newcastle under Lyme town centre
Phone for initial free advice on 01782 627589
- We continue to work, mostly from home.
- Your phone call to our landline or mobile phones will still be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Instead of meeting with clients face to face, are meeting instead by telephone or video call as much as possible.
- We shall maintain social distancing when signing and witnessing documents.
- All visits to the office are by appointment only please.
Based in Newcastle under Lyme, Ann McCabe Solicitors represent clients throughout North Staffordshire, South Cheshire and Shropshire. We are dedicated to providing a specialist, efficient and cost-effective service to anyone experiencing family breakdown or bereavement or needs a Will or Lasting Power of Attorney. We tailor the service we provide to your particular circumstances and requirements so that you receive a personalised service in what is a very personal and often difficult situation for you and your family.
- We deal personally with your case at every stage so that you receive a direct quality service at all times.
- We understand that your life goes on outside office hours and it’s often in the evening or weekend that you want advice. Your phone call will therefore be answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week and we will respond to phone messages and emails as soon as possible if we are not available immediately to take your call.
- We can see you out of office hours by appointment.
- We provide initial free advice over the telephone.
- We charge fixed fees so that you know what costs to expect and can choose how much you pay us to do for you and how much you do yourself.
“I felt Ann McCabe made this process as easy and straightforward as possible. If I was confused or unsure I was able to contact her at any time. It was made easier with her approachable attitude.”
My business is more fortunate than many in our ability to respond to the challenge of Corona Virus. When I set up my business in 2016, I was able to embrace the advantages of modern technology. This … [Read More] about Our response to Corona Virus
Christmas is a time when families come together. Unfortunately, from my experience as a solicitor this does not necessary mean they stay together in January. There might be an expectation that your … [Read More] about 3 tips for How to Survive Christmas – from a Family Solicitor
Ann McCabe set up the firm in 2016 specialising in divorce and separation and now heads a team of lawyers dealing with Separation, Children, Wills, Probate, Lasting … [Read more] about Ann McCabe
Ann McCabe Solicitors assist with all aspects of family law such as: Prenuptial Post-Marital and Cohabitation Agreements Divorce; Civil partnership … [Read more] about Divorce and Separation