If you know anything about Lasting Powers of Attorney, you probably think they are something you might need when you’re older and close to losing the ability to make your own decisions. Our … [Read More]
Family Law Specialists based in Newcastle under Lyme
Phone for initial free advice on 01782 627589
Based in Newcastle under Lyme, Ann McCabe Solicitors represent clients throughout North Staffordshire, South Cheshire and Shropshire. We are dedicated to providing a specialist, efficient and cost-effective service to anyone experiencing family breakdown or bereavement or needs a Will or Lasting Power of Attorney. We tailor the service we provide to your particular circumstances and requirements so that you receive a personalised service in what is a very personal and often difficult situation for you and your family.
- We deal personally with your case at every stage so that you receive a direct quality service at all times.
- Ann McCabe is a solicitor who has specialised in family law since 1993 and is a Resolution Accredited Specialist.
- We understand that your life goes on outside office hours and it’s often in the evening or weekend that you want advice. Your phone call will therefore be answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week and we will respond to phone messages and emails as soon as possible if we are not available immediately to take your call.
- We can see you out of office hours by appointment.
- We provide initial free advice over the telephone.
- We charge fixed fees so that you know what costs to expect and can choose how much you pay us to do for you and how much you do yourself.
“I felt Ann McCabe made this process as easy and straightforward as possible. If I was confused or unsure I was able to contact her at any time. It was made easier with her approachable attitude.”
There are so many good causes to choose from. It was hard to choose one so I've chosen two fantastic local charities. I've met those closely involved and they are passionate about supporting local … [Read More]
New Probate Fees - A tax on death by the back door? The Residential Nil Rate Band First, the good news about inheritance tax: from 6th April 2017, there shall be an additional Residential Nil Rate … [Read More]
Resolution Accredited Specialist Family Solicitor You are unlikely to find a more experienced or better qualified divorce and family lawyer in the Newcastle under … [Read more]
Ann McCabe Solicitors are Family Law Specialists dealing with:- Prenuptial Post-Marital and Cohabitation Agreements Divorce; Civil partnership … [Read more]