Dementia is a scary diagnosis that no-one wants to hear, but this week the Alzheimer’s Society are making additional effort to raise awareness and to get everyone to take a small action which could … [Read More]
Family Law Specialists based in Newcastle under Lyme
Phone for initial free advice on 01782 627589
We apologise for difficulties anyone has experienced recently
when trying to contact us by telephone.
We are working with BT so that they will fix the fault on the line as soon as possible.
If you are not able to get through on the landline, please telephone 0745 0410495
or email email@example.com
Based in Newcastle under Lyme, Ann McCabe Solicitors represent clients throughout North Staffordshire, South Cheshire and Shropshire. We are dedicated to providing a specialist, efficient and cost-effective service to anyone experiencing family breakdown or bereavement or needs a Will or Lasting Power of Attorney. We tailor the service we provide to your particular circumstances and requirements so that you receive a personalised service in what is a very personal and often difficult situation for you and your family.
- We deal personally with your case at every stage so that you receive a direct quality service at all times.
- We understand that your life goes on outside office hours and it’s often in the evening or weekend that you want advice. Your phone call will therefore be answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week and we will respond to phone messages and emails as soon as possible if we are not available immediately to take your call.
- We can see you out of office hours by appointment.
- We provide initial free advice over the telephone.
- We charge fixed fees so that you know what costs to expect and can choose how much you pay us to do for you and how much you do yourself.
“I felt Ann McCabe made this process as easy and straightforward as possible. If I was confused or unsure I was able to contact her at any time. It was made easier with her approachable attitude.”
The Office of the Public Guardian (OPG) has announced that it has launched a scheme to refund part of the application fee for Powers of Attorney registered between 1 April 2013 and 31 March 2017. A … [Read More]
It's human nature to look out in the Budget for those parts that will directly impact on you. In legal circles, there is a lot of talk of reviewing the Legal Aid system and the impact that the massive … [Read More]
Resolution Accredited Specialist Family Solicitor You are unlikely to find a more experienced or better qualified divorce and family lawyer in the Newcastle under … [Read more]
Ann McCabe Solicitors are Family Law Specialists dealing with:- Prenuptial Post-Marital and Cohabitation Agreements Divorce; Civil partnership … [Read more]